Aishwarya Rai Romance With Arunoday Singh

Madhur Bhandarkar has finally zeroed down on the lead actor opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in heroin. It is none other than the Yeh Zindagi Saali charmer Arunoday Singh to romance the blue-eyed world beauty.

Arunoday will play a cricketer in the film.

The Character is of an ace cricketer is going around with this top actress. The whole cast kept secret, and the inspiration was not disclosed.

Now it would be interesting to know what controversial jodi the drama is inspired, Sangeeta-Azhar, Amrita Singh, Ravi Shastri and Yuvraj-Deepika romance.

Arunoday expressed enthusiasm for his turn in front of Mrs. Rai Yes, Yes I am doing the film and I am over the moon. I cannot speak for all characters, but it feels great to work opposite Aishwarya Rai.

But I approach it like any other film. Having said that, Madhur is a wonderful director and I don’t need to say that.

“I haven’t known Madhur and have met him only a couple of times. I have been a great fan of his films Chandni Bar and Page 3. I can only say that God has been kind to me,” said Arunoday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About 4Celebrity News

4Celebrity News is the leading celebrity news information provider in the world. 4Celebrity News adds the latest celebrity news, celebrity gossips and celebrity photo gallery stills, latest updates on the Movie News.
4Celebrity News is also well known Tollywood Gossips, Bollywood Gossips and Hollywood Gossips. We at Celebrity News always put the best to all our valuable visitors with latest celebrity news, gossips and latest actress photo gallery stills.

::Disimilar::

http://4celebritynews.blogspot.com acknowledges that though we try to news is accurately, we cannot verify every time the news absolute facts we are posted. All postings may contain fact, speculation or rumours.

We found all the News and images by mining the Internet Only. If any news or images that appear on my blog are in violation of copyright law, please email us at bathularavindra@gmail.com; I can delete the post(s) 2/3 working days.... Regards