Saif Ali Khan to act as Jawaharlal Nehru?

In Bollywood one latest gossips is spreading that is Saif Ali Khan will be act as Jawaharlal Nehru in Britain-based Indian filmmaker, Gurinder Chadha’s partition film.This film will be shooting at Delhi and Jodhpur.

She said that, “I’ve already acquired the necessary permission to shoot everywhere in India including Rashtrapati Bhavan. So I am all set. I don’t have to shoot in Pakistan at all. This would be my ultimate dream project and I can’t wait for it to take off".

Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan conforms and he will act as Jawaharlal Nehru in the film on partition. Naseeruddin Shah will act as Muhammad Ali Jinnah in the flick.

“This is my biggest challenge to date. I’ve been working on my partition film for some time now. The central character is Lord Mountbatten. The movie is set in January 1947 when Mountbatten was asked to oversee India and the movie ends in August 1947, so it’s a brief time span”.

“But (it is) a huge canvas requiring tonnes and tonnes of research and scores of characters. I’ve spoken to some people including Naseer and Saif. Nehru’s role is a cameo, so I wonder if Saif would be willing to do it,” she said on phone from London.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About 4Celebrity News

4Celebrity News is the leading celebrity news information provider in the world. 4Celebrity News adds the latest celebrity news, celebrity gossips and celebrity photo gallery stills, latest updates on the Movie News.
4Celebrity News is also well known Tollywood Gossips, Bollywood Gossips and Hollywood Gossips. We at Celebrity News always put the best to all our valuable visitors with latest celebrity news, gossips and latest actress photo gallery stills.

::Disimilar::

http://4celebritynews.blogspot.com acknowledges that though we try to news is accurately, we cannot verify every time the news absolute facts we are posted. All postings may contain fact, speculation or rumours.

We found all the News and images by mining the Internet Only. If any news or images that appear on my blog are in violation of copyright law, please email us at bathularavindra@gmail.com; I can delete the post(s) 2/3 working days.... Regards