Valentine’s Day 2013: Find some time for love this Valentine’s Day - John Abraham

Now a days in the world every couples all over is busy planning for ‘The Day’, Ananya Bhattacharya of Zeenews.com caught up with the man every girl in the country and past – would want to date – John Abraham.

What is the main concept of love and romance according to you?

Love, to me, is a situation of mind and heart. The definition of love changes with every person with different styles; we love different people differently as that time. The most important part of love, I feel, is respect. Without respect, love doesn’t really have any meaning.

As far as the real John is concerned, what do you look for in a partner?

I look for only one thing in a woman – simplicity. A woman’s biggest strength, I feel, is her simplicity.

A serious, crazy lover; a flirt or some other kind – what are you like?
I want to believe that I’m romantic – but to be honest, I’m a practical person. I’m more of an outdoor lover. A fun day for me, for example, would be one involving a bike ride, or bungee jumping or mountaineering or that sort of stuff. Being out there in the wild which would entail a lot of adventure is what I really like to do – I’m that sort of a person!

What does the entire phenomenon called Valentine’s Day mean to you? Any special Valentine’s Day memory that you’d want to share with us?

I feel women find the idea of Valentine’s Day much more special and important. As a man, one needs to pay a lot of heed to his girl’s wishes. It is very important for a man to be sensitive to what his partner wants. Valentine’s Day almost sets a benchmark for you – it is as if the things you do on that day is a precedent of what the entire year would be like! (laughs)

Happy haPPy Valentine’s Day... I don’t really have any special memory of the day as such.

Search This Blog

About 4Celebrity News

4Celebrity News is the leading celebrity news information provider in the world. 4Celebrity News adds the latest celebrity news, celebrity gossips and celebrity photo gallery stills, latest updates on the Movie News.
4Celebrity News is also well known Tollywood Gossips, Bollywood Gossips and Hollywood Gossips. We at Celebrity News always put the best to all our valuable visitors with latest celebrity news, gossips and latest actress photo gallery stills.

::Disimilar::

http://4celebritynews.blogspot.com acknowledges that though we try to news is accurately, we cannot verify every time the news absolute facts we are posted. All postings may contain fact, speculation or rumours.

We found all the News and images by mining the Internet Only. If any news or images that appear on my blog are in violation of copyright law, please email us at bathularavindra@gmail.com; I can delete the post(s) 2/3 working days.... Regards